Petitioner from India
I am Rajesh Patti, recently completed my Ph.D (Chemistry) and started working in Columbia University Medical center, NY. Since couple of months I had been thinking about applying for the green card either in EB1 or NIW. Since I am from India, am I eligible to apply under EB1 category?
I have 3 publications and few citations. Would you please let me know what is the procedure to apply for the green card through your firm.
Attached is my updated CV.
Petitioners from any nationality can apply in the Eb1A category. It is not restricted to some nationalities. You should satisfy the uscis requirements in this category. Just from the CV, we would not be able to tell if you meet the requirements. You would be in a better position to judge looking at the uscis criteria.
Our help is limited to do-it-yourself packets. You can buy them at
We provide email some email support by answering questions.
if you need more information on the self petition process you can see the free e-book at the following link
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Post doctoral fellow
- Postdoctoral Research Associatte
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Postdoc applying in EB1A or EB1-OR
- Phd from an other country
- Question: Masters and EB2
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- How important is review work and citations
- Question on second GC petition