PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
I am a second year PhD student in agriculture science. I did my masters in the United States. I have two peer reviewed publication, one publication as first author in a peer reviewed journal and another as a co-author published in a conference proceeding in a national conference. Both are published this year only (don’t have any citations yet). I am expecting three/four more publications by the end of my PhD. As far as awards is concerned, I am currently on a fellowship for my PhD program and I got one scholarship and a University wide fellowship during my masters program. I have attended seven conferences (three as first presenter) at regional, national, international level.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Publications and eligibility
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Journal publications and green card application
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- What services does this site offer?
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition