Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- F1 and green card
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Can I apply on my own?
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition