Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Multiple i-140
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.