Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Researchgate - is it important
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Phd degree and Green Card
- What services does this site offer?
- Can I apply my own?
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- Is there a age limit?