Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Phd for green card
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition