Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- NIW or EB1A
- NIW success
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Birth certificate during I-485 application
- Profile review for EB1
- February visa bulletin
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Russian Green card applicant