Phd from non-US university and green card application
I am a PhD holder from UK working in Biofuels and currently residing in UK. I was wondering, since my qualification is not from any university from USA, am I eligible to apply under EB2-NIW scheme?. I will be grateful if you can advice me on this issue.
You can apply even if your phd is not from the US. The main requirement is that you need to satisfy uscis requirements in this category. Please see uscis requirements for EB2-niw. Also if you see some example petitions, it will give you an idea as to how to apply.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Citations and Green card application
- F1 and green card application
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status