Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
Are you still actively doing this ? Self help for green card etc ?
Yes we are. We generally help phd petitioners with their questions. They use the self-help packets to petition on their own.
I have a masters so EB1A will be tough I guess. No PhD. Should I even try on my own using the self-help packets ?
Please take a look at the USCIS requirements for the EB1A category. For the EB1A, have a master or PhD is not one of the requirement. However most PhDs during the course of their work have significant accomplishments which can be used as evidence towards the USCIS requirements mentioned in the above link. Even with a masters degree if you have achievements that can be used as evidence towards these requirements then you can self-petition in this category. Another category of interest to self-petition applicants is EB2-NIW.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Starting a company on F1
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?