Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
I am writing this email regarding one of my relative who is an engineer and has both masters and phd from US. He is upset after talking to lawyers. He is seeking help and would like to self-apply.
Can you guide him? Hope you are aware of the situation and recent changes, so please let me know how to proceed. He has a H1B and is a postdoc.
Our website primarily evolved as a result of a similar experience (lawyers not really helping). Many times lawyers do not see that the petitioners work is important enough for either NIW or EB1a. As a result they say they won’t be able to help. Despite this, many people self-petitioning on their own and are successful. This is because as a PhD, a petitioner is a good judge of his/her work and the importance it carries. We have do-it-yourself packets and many people were successful using it.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Greencard application question.
- how to do ph.d
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- EB1A approval
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- Where should I send the EB-1 application package