Procedure to apply for greencard
I have done MCom, MBA Finance, PhD International Trade from Indian Universities. Currently I am working as Assistant Professor with one of the reputed Indian Universities.
I would like to apply for US – Green Card.
Please let me know further procedures.
There are two self-petition categories called EB1A and EB2-NIW. You can see the USCIS Web page and our website for USCIS requirements for these categories. Typical procedure is to apply for I-140 application. I-485 application can be applied simultaneously or after I-140 approval. You can find more details in the free eBook on our website. Example self-petitions on our website are helpful if you wish to apply.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- PhD in production engineering
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Assistant Profesor