Procedure to apply for greencard
I have done MCom, MBA Finance, PhD International Trade from Indian Universities. Currently I am working as Assistant Professor with one of the reputed Indian Universities.
I would like to apply for US – Green Card.
Please let me know further procedures.
There are two self-petition categories called EB1A and EB2-NIW. You can see the USCIS Web page and our website for USCIS requirements for these categories. Typical procedure is to apply for I-140 application. I-485 application can be applied simultaneously or after I-140 approval. You can find more details in the free eBook on our website. Example self-petitions on our website are helpful if you wish to apply.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Self petition eligibility
- Question about EB1A
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- H1 transfer
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Applying category on the form I-765
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Green Card International Student