NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- How important is review work and citations
- PhD in production engineering
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- DBA and Green card
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- NIW and OPT AR