NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Question about EB1A
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Postdoctoral Research Associatte
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?