NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- STEM degree?
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- January visa bulletin