NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Journal publications and green card application
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Phd on H1b and 140
- Question on second GC petition