NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
I am a PhD and working as a software engineer. Could you please tell me how I can formulate my documents for NIW application? Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
You will need several recommendation letters supporting your claims of eligibility to the national interest category. Our example petitions can provide you an idea as to how you should approach writing your petition for NIW. When you make the petition, you should make sure that the USCIS criteria for NIW are met.
Other common questions related to the petition are answered in the free eBook on our website.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- I-485 for EB1A
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- February visa bulletin
- Postdoctoral Associate
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- PhD candidate