If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
I am on F1 visa enrolled in a PhD program from Fall 2008.I have to enroll only thesis credit hours (10 credit hrs. remained only). I do not have any classes to attend now
I have completed 65 cr. hours out of 75 cr. hours
Presently I am working on OPT from last 6 Months. My h1 b file this month
I am trying to finish my PhD in a next one year. But not sure.
If I can’t finish my PhD study due to some complex research problem
1. Can I file for (me & my family) EB2-NIW for incomplete PhD study?
PL GUIDE/SUGGEST ME.
EB2-NIW can be filed by anyone who satisfies the USCIS requirements for national interest. PhD is not really a USCIS requirement. Our website and example packets are designed for PhDs because during the course of their work they satisfy a many of USCIS requirements.
So the short answer is you could file as long as you satisfy these requirements.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- When is the best time to apply?
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- PhD candidate
- Field of study and Phd
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Postdoctoral Fellow