Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that you reached highest position in your career for EB1A application. You can read the USCIS requirements for this category. The credentials you mentioned are certainly good. However you will also need to convince the petition examiner that your achievements are exceptional. You can do this by explaining how important your work and results are to the field of research and also supporting these claims with very good recommendations.
It is possible to make a successful petition with good effort.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A Approval Chances
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Citations and Green card application