Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
I am currently getting ready for an NIW application because my attorney said that I won’t be able to apply for EB-1A as a postdoc. For EB1A, they told me that they need to substantiate that I reached the highest profession in my career. Is this 100% true? In your site, I did not see anything like that. Otherwise I have 5 first author publications, about 25 citations and 3 review invitations. Will this qualify me for EB1A? If I qualify, I want to do it by myself in EB1A.
It is not necessary that you substantiate that you reached highest position in your career for EB1A application. You can read the USCIS requirements for this category. The credentials you mentioned are certainly good. However you will also need to convince the petition examiner that your achievements are exceptional. You can do this by explaining how important your work and results are to the field of research and also supporting these claims with very good recommendations.
It is possible to make a successful petition with good effort.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Phd for green card
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?
- Journal publications and green card application
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- i140 petition and EAD
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Regarding PR
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.