Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
I am interested in your do-it yourself package. I have some questions regarding the package.
1) I am a Ph. D. and now I am currently working for a company with H1B visa. Can I still self-petition?
Yes. Please see USCIS requirements for self-petition and also the free e-book which has answers to common questions.
2) How recent of those examples in the package? I heard that it becomes more and more difficult to apply for a green card, is it true?
The examples in the packet are based on a petition that was granted Green card in 2007. These packets were used by several successful people even during 2011.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1-OR Cateory for PhD
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- F1 and green card application
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Question: Masters and EB2
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Am I eligible for Eb1A