Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
I am interested in your do-it yourself package. I have some questions regarding the package.
1) I am a Ph. D. and now I am currently working for a company with H1B visa. Can I still self-petition?
Yes. Please see USCIS requirements for self-petition and also the free e-book which has answers to common questions.
2) How recent of those examples in the package? I heard that it becomes more and more difficult to apply for a green card, is it true?
The examples in the packet are based on a petition that was granted Green card in 2007. These packets were used by several successful people even during 2011.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Request for the Molecular biology material package
- NIW EB2
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- STEM OPT
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Question on second GC petition
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition