Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
I am interested in your do-it yourself package. I have some questions regarding the package.
1) I am a Ph. D. and now I am currently working for a company with H1B visa. Can I still self-petition?
Yes. Please see USCIS requirements for self-petition and also the free e-book which has answers to common questions.
2) How recent of those examples in the package? I heard that it becomes more and more difficult to apply for a green card, is it true?
The examples in the packet are based on a petition that was granted Green card in 2007. These packets were used by several successful people even during 2011.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Process after EB1A approval
- Self-petition with only few publications
- Overseas Employment
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- I-485 submission along with I-140 and EAD