Packet information for dependents
Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier since most of the effort involves preparing the I-140 petition.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- OPT after green card application
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Phd on H1b and 140
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?