Packet information for dependents
Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier since most of the effort involves preparing the I-140 petition.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- General question
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- OPT after green card application
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Greencard application question.