Packet information for dependents
Hello, I’m interested in your NIW packet. Does it contain information on filing for dependents with H-4 visas too?
In short the answer is yes. Green card application consists of two main parts: I-140 and I-485. I-140 will be filed by a primary petitioner (which in your case will be you). You need to file I-485 for yourself and all other dependents (spouse and children). The example packets have filled example I-485 form along with an example cover letter. The packet also has filled examples EAD form and advanced parole if necessary. In general filing for dependents is easier since most of the effort involves preparing the I-140 petition.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?