I-140 application while on AOS
I have been currently working as an Adjunct faculty in various local and private colleges. I have recently applied for PhD program with an Online Univ. My current status is AOS -EAD based of my spouse’s sponsorship. We’re getting separated and as soon as this gets finalized, I will be not be able to retain my AOS or EAD status.
My question is;
Can I file on my own as a Phd student or this only works with PhD holders?
Anyone with or without a phd can also apply. If you plan to self-petition, a successful petition has to meet the uscis criteria for niw or eb1a. PhD’s have a better chance because they are more likely to meet these criteria. If you are able to concurrently file a i-485, you can get a new AOS status. There may be a possibility of transferring your existing AOS application to your new i-140, however we are not experts at this.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- TN Visa to EB2NIW
- Can I self sponsor?
- Is there a age limit?
- Self-petition while on a H4 visa
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- My chances in obtaining EB 1
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A