Eligibility for applying under EB1A
I need some information to apply for EB1 visa. My husband is an Indian completed his PhD in life science (Biology) from one of the German universities. Now he got an offer to join as a Postdoctoral researcher in New York. Is it possible for him to apply for an EB1 (I guess EB1-2 for researcher or professor)? Please inform me regarding this. If he is eligible for EB1 visa, please inform me how we can proceed with this.
If he plans to self-petition either EB1a (extraordinary ability) or EB2-(NIW) are the right categories. He can view the USCIS criteria for these categories to see if he has the requisite evidence. The following e-book has commonly asked questions on the application process.
Also example petitions (for example see the link) can be useful in making a petition and several other right decisions.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Is EB1a right for me?
- STEM degree?
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Interested in buying diy kit
- STEM OPT
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category