Russian Green card applicant
I have a Phd from Russia and I am planning to apply for a Green Card. Is the package on your website applicable for Russian PhD? Did you have successful experience with Russian PhD? I heard there are additional obstacles…
The packet is not prepared for any specific nationality. It is a general example packet applicable to researchers with a PhD from any nationality. We recently had a successful applicant with a PhD from Novosibirsk State University. The applicant used our example packet.
For Russian applicants the procedure is the same as for applicants from other countries, am I right?
Below is the response from the applicant to one of your questions. As we said before our example petition is generally sufficient.
Response from a successful applicant with Phd from Russia:
Yes, I am from Russia. But I did not do anything particular in the application because I am Russian. The only thing is that our priority date is current, because there are not so many Russian immigrants, so you do not have to wait for the adjustment of status once your petition is approved. In terms of translation of documents from Russian – I just did Google-translate – quickly checked for obvious mistakes. I did not notarize the signed copy of the translations.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Journal publications and green card application
- Applying from outside the USA
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.