Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
I am 3rd year Ph.D student and would like to apply for green card self petition.
My B.S. Was in Pharmacy. My PhD will be in molecular biology and NMR.
I did apply for lottery green card. Do you think I can purchase the package and do it. My self. Or I’m no more eligible.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Phd on H1b and 140
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- What services does this site offer?
- NIW or EB1A