Phd and work visa
I am from India. i have done my PhD in Biotechnology. currently pursuing my post doc in NCBS. My husband is visiting US with H1 Visa and i will be getting H4. I am very much interested to continue my research career in US. In H4 visa i am not eligible to work. hence anybody please suggest regarding how to converting my H4 to a valid work visa (either a J1 or H1 or EAD or anything related) so that i can continue my postdoc or can be employed by any of the biotech companies in US. please give suggestion.
thank you very much
For either J1 or H1, you need a company interested in hiring you and sponsoring your visa.
You could obtain an EAD if you self-petition in EB1A or EB2 niw. You need to meet the USCIS requirements for these categories and pool sufficient evidence for your petition. You can refer to free e-book on the website.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Applying for green card while on H4
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2