IT teacher and Green card self-petition
I am a certified high school math teacher, working in a public school in USA for the past eight years. I have a Bachelors’ in Education and a Master degree in Mathematics. My school has been sponsoring for H1-B for the past eight years but refused to sponsor for green card. So I took a part time job in an IT Company which is sponsoring for green card(category EB-3). Recently, I learned that, my green card process via this IT company might take several years. I friend of mine suggested me to enroll in PhD program related my profession and my school needs.( I work in an inner city public school).
My question is, would this route (PhD) entitle me to apply in EB-2 NIW category. I am tired and frustrated with the amount of time and expenses, I am enduring in this processes.
I would like you to suggest the right process I can proceed.
Thank you in advance
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- OPT after green card application
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- NIW EB2
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- I-140 application while on AOS
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?