Green card and Masters student
Is it possible for a MS student to apply for a green card ? Is there
any case like that till now?
Yes it is possible. Phd degree is not a requirement for NIW or EB1A self-petition categories. However from our experience with a phd the chances are better since most of the work and publications add up as evidence towards uscis criteria. You can get yourself familiar with the uscis criteria and also look at some example petitions to see your chances of success if you apply. This information can also help you to plan your application process, should you decide to apply later.
You can also find more information at the following linkSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- DBA and Green card
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Applying for Green Card while on H4
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT