Green card and Masters student
Is it possible for a MS student to apply for a green card ? Is there
any case like that till now?
Yes it is possible. Phd degree is not a requirement for NIW or EB1A self-petition categories. However from our experience with a phd the chances are better since most of the work and publications add up as evidence towards uscis criteria. You can get yourself familiar with the uscis criteria and also look at some example petitions to see your chances of success if you apply. This information can also help you to plan your application process, should you decide to apply later.
You can also find more information at the following linkSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Is EB1a right for me?
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Postdoctoral Fellow