Question: Can I apply?
This is xxxx,i have few Queries for you.I just wanted to know whether i can apply for greencard,i am doing my Phd in computer Science.So i was just wondering whether i cn do it or not.
I request u to plz send me the details regarding that.
Most people ask this question. The answer is you can self petition in niw or eb1. (Eb1a if you have exceptional research record and NIW if your research is in national interest). In general most research ( whether you are aware or not) is generally in the us national interest since it is driven and funded by an agency that is directing research in the us national interest. The best approach is to familiarize yourself with the uscis criteria for these categories and read some example petitions. This should give you an idea as to whether you qualify, how to and what it takes to prepare a successful petition. Initially if you feel that you do not satisfy the uscis criteria, then you can at least work towards building it as you do your phd, so that you can apply at a later date.Sincerely
Best of luck
Best of luck
Green card for phd team
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Question: Can I apply?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer