Can I self sponsor?
I have complete my PHD in Astrophysics from India. At present I am in US with my Husband on L2 visa.
Wanted to check with you if I can self sponsor my green card or what is the best way to proceed.
I would appreciate your help and guidance.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to Can I self sponsor?
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Citations and Green card application
- I-485 for EB1A
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- EB1A approval
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Question about EB1A
- PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- F1 trying to self-petition
- Journal publications and green card application