Can I self sponsor?
I have complete my PHD in Astrophysics from India. At present I am in US with my Husband on L2 visa.
Wanted to check with you if I can self sponsor my green card or what is the best way to proceed.
I would appreciate your help and guidance.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to Can I self sponsor?
- EB1a Chances
- I only have a few publication.
- EB1A Approval Chances
- Journal publications and green card application
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- Researchgate - is it important
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A