Question: Can I file multiple I-140’s at the same time? How can I file a I-485 in this case?
USCIS does not have any restriction on the number of i-140 applications you file either independently (self-petition) or through an employer. In fact one could file multiple i-140 petitions simultaneously. For example you could self-petition in EB1A and EB2-NIW at the same time or self-petition in EB1A and have an employer file another EB2 petition. However, each of the application should be complete in itself and should be filed independently of the other. If you are also planning on filing a I-485, it is possible to file one I-485 with one of the I-140 applications. In case if this 140 application is rejected or the other one is approved earlier, it is possible to transfer the I-485 to the approved 140.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Multiple i-140
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Information about reference letters
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Self-petition with only few publications
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- General question