In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
Question: In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
USCIS does not have any restriction on the number of i-140 applications you file either independently (self-petition) or through an employer. In fact one could file multiple i-140 petitions simultaneously. We recently had one applicant file two i-140s (one in EB1A and one in EB2-NIW) and his EB2-NIW got approved. One can always file a new petition (again via an employer or independently) if a old one is rejected.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- NIW Package
- J1 and Green card application
- Green card and PHD
- DBA and Green card
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- PhD in production engineering
- Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?