I only have a few publication.
I am a 5th year graduate student with anticipated graduation date of August 2010. I expect to have published 2 first authored papers by the time I graduate. I was wondering if I were eligible to self-petition for permanent residency under either the EB1 or EB2 category. I am interested in purchasing your self-help packets and would like more information on what to document and what activities to participate in during my last year in graduate school.
Thank you for your interest. We are aware of people with as few as 3
publications and 5 conference publication (this counts as 8) succeed
in EB2-NIW. In these cases the strength of the case lied much in how
it relates to national interest and why the work is important. There
are of course a number of other criteria, in addition to the
publications, that can be considered as evidence. We suggest you
review the USCIS criteria (for both EB1 and EB2) and make the best
judgment by looking at some example petitions. Please read the free
ebook on the web page www.greencardforphd.com to see this criteria. It
should give you an idea on how to enhance your CV to make it suitable
to a GC application.
best of luck
green card for phd team
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- EB1A approval
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Post doctoral fellow
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Applying for green card while on OPT