The iCERT Portal System For LCA And PERM Filings
Applies to: Green card and H1B applications requiring labor certification.
- Instant online labor condition applications (LCA) approvals no longer possible with the new system
- Unified system for both LCA and PERM
- Time line: some forms start processing on April 15, 2009
- Employer identification number (EIN) required
- Full time job is at least 35 hrs of work per week
- Multiple work locations can be listed on LC
In 2009, the Department of Labor Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) plans to implement a new portal system called iCERT for LCA and PERM filings. The iCERT system will require employers or attorneys to create a user account, from which they will be able to file both LCAs and PERM applications. LCA functionality will be added first, followed later by PERM functionality.
Once the system is up and running, all employers and attorneys or agents will have to set up new accounts in the iCERT system as no current LCA or PERM login data will transfer to the new system.
Read about implications
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- How much evidence is enough
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- adjustment of status and I-765
- I-485 application and affidavit of support