Summary of March 2009 Visa Bulletin
Bulletin Source: Department of state
Applies to: Green card applicants
Detailed Bulletin: March 2009
Summary of Visa Bulletin Relevant to EB1A and NIW
- EB1 is current for all countries
- EB2 is current for all countries except for India and China. The cutoff dates of India and China have moved forward by approximately one-and-a-half months (February 15, 2004 for India and February 15, 2005 for China).
- Question on second GC petition
- I only have a few publication.
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- General enquiry on Green Card application process
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.