Summary of March 2009 Visa Bulletin
Bulletin Source: Department of state
Applies to: Green card applicants
Detailed Bulletin: March 2009
Summary of Visa Bulletin Relevant to EB1A and NIW
- EB1 is current for all countries
- EB2 is current for all countries except for India and China. The cutoff dates of India and China have moved forward by approximately one-and-a-half months (February 15, 2004 for India and February 15, 2005 for China).
- how to do ph.d
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- Phd and green card application timing
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Which category do I fit in?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?