Summary of March 2009 Visa Bulletin
Bulletin Source: Department of state
Applies to: Green card applicants
Detailed Bulletin: March 2009
Summary of Visa Bulletin Relevant to EB1A and NIW
- EB1 is current for all countries
- EB2 is current for all countries except for India and China. The cutoff dates of India and China have moved forward by approximately one-and-a-half months (February 15, 2004 for India and February 15, 2005 for China).
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- adjustment of status and I-765
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Research Associate
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- NIW EB2 greencard application
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship