Multi-state visa fraud
News Source: U. S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (www.ice.gov)
Implications to: H1B workers
DES MOINES, Iowa – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents arrested 11 individuals in seven states Wednesday as part of an investigation into suspected visa and mail fraud. Matthew G. Whitaker, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Iowa, announced the operation, which was carried out by federal, state and local law enforcement agencies in Iowa, California, Massachusetts, Texas, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and New Jersey.
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Follow up question on OPT and H1B green card
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Applying from outside the USA
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Postdoctoral Fellow